Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
spy calls if it doesnt break through the 168.75 support level in a convincing fashion...lets say to 168.6

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Domingo Halliburton

bfj600.png

Also up 25 pips on a gbp/jpy short :win:

All in a days work :wow:

Edit : Up 91 pips :ooh:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Any of you playing Herbalife? The swing today has been:snoop:
Bro its fukkin bullshyt. How the hell does a company crush EPS by 20%...beat revenue...lift guidance, bolster its share buy back plan, receive a plethora of price target raises from ER analysts and STILL...STILL end up red intraday :why:. I am cursed. I have to be.

I didnt even sell at open cause i think this shyt should easily be at 67 today and touch 70 by the end of next week. I was also in the shower after a workout. :smh: And now with volatility down my options are down about 30% from where I bought them. :heh: Gotta be kidding me.

These traders better come back from lunch and scoop HLF up. fukkery i tell you.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro its fukkin bullshyt. How the hell does a company crush EPS by 20%...beat revenue...lift guidance, bolster its share buy back plan, receive a plethora of price target raises from ER analysts and STILL...STILL end up red intraday :why:. I am cursed. I have to be.

I didnt even sell at open cause i think this shyt should easily be at 67 today and touch 70 by the end of next week. I was also in the shower after a workout. :smh: And now with volatility down my options are down about 30% from where I bought them. :heh: Gotta be kidding me.

look at mtw... up ah last night... then drop all teh way down to 18ish.. for what.. then the zoom zoom to 20...wtf.... i like that company so i have no stops when i went long but still...

straight up highway robbery for the ppl with tight stops...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

The relationship between earnings and stock price is usually long term, so if the company is making money expect its stock price or dividend yield to raise in accordance to the available float. As far as market sentiment, I don't think that you should sell based on a bear run, it could be shorts covering in anticipation of a bull run... if the numbers are good and investors are selling you have to ask yourself, why is good news not green? The relationship between news and price is a tricky one in all asset classes brah, the more specific the news the harder it is to predict the movement.

I just took a look at the price, it's up on the day :aicmon:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got caught talking sports in the break room at opening. I would have at least profited today had I not been bullshytting about Denis Pitta dislocating his hip.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got caught talking sports in the break room at opening. I would have at least profited today had I not been bullshytting about Denis Pitta dislocating his hip.
lol bro. Market manipulation at its finest. We all know thers zero integrity with the markets but even then...down 1% when the market/S&P500 is up? after crushing all estimates?

You cant make this shyt up. My options are down 50% :laugh:
Maybe a Barclay's upgrade sends it up tomorrow.