Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
That's what's up. I'm stuck at 850. Waiting for one last dip in the $3-4 pot before I get that to 1k. I might be being greedy and stuck at 850 forever tho :lupe:

I think pending rate cuts have ended any significant time it would spend under $4.

I'm focusing on them for now while it's still under $8, or so.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Rocket Lab announced that Frank Klein will be its new Chief Operations Officer, effective September 16th, 2024. (Base salary $400k)

Rocket Lab Founder and CEO Peter Beck noted that Klein will help enhance the Electron launch and production schedule, implement Neutron, and bolster the company’s satellite and space systems divisions.

Klein, bringing over 30 years of global manufacturing and automotive industry leadership, joins Rocket Lab to drive the scaling of spacecraft, launch vehicles, and components. He will oversee efforts to address the company's substantial backlog of over one billion dollars in customer orders.

Klein served Daimler AG (now Mercedes-Benz Group) for 27 years, leading various business divisions.

Most recently, Klein was COO at Rivian Automotive, where he played a key role in evolving the company from a low-volume startup into a high-volume premium electric vehicle manufacturer, overseeing more than 9,000 employees.
$RKLB

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Nearing 4000 shares of $rklb.

Excellent work.

That's what's up. I'm stuck at 850. Waiting for one last dip in the $3-4 pot before I get that to 1k. I might be being greedy and stuck at 850 forever tho :lupe:
I'm waiting for a dip also to get more aggressive too. Right now still DCA'ing weekly into it - watching my cost basis.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
“Everything that’s in an ERP system, we’re doing in Palantir. So if you’re here & you’re an ERP reseller, I’m sorry YOUR TIME’S OVER”

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
“Everything that’s in an ERP system, we’re doing in Palantir. So if you’re here & you’re an ERP reseller, I’m sorry YOUR TIME’S OVER”

The global enterprise resource planning (ERP) software market size was valued at USD 71.41 billion in 2023. The market is projected to grow from USD 81.15 billion in 2024 to USD 238.79 billion by 2032, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period. Additionally, U.S. ERP software market is anticipated to grow significantly, reaching an estimated value of USD 32,405.4 million by 2032, as players are investing in research and development activities to develop enhanced ERP solutions.

****Palantir climbing into the CRM and ERP markets is crazy. The TAM just gets bigger and bigger.****