Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I told yaw about PEGY. Didn't hit 3 but was damn close (2.68) and is still primed to run. Probably will 2x from where it is by the end of the month.

i went in and out. didn't have a patience to hold it over 15min. as a matter of fact, if nothing happens in 10min, i'm out. :russ:

should've kept it tho. it would've been a nice 10% gain. :francis:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
i went in and out. didn't have a patience to hold it over 15min. as a matter of fact, if nothing happens in 10min, i'm out. :russ:

should've kept it tho. it would've been a nice 10% gain. :francis:
:mjlol:That's how you supposed to play it. I never hold longer than 15 minutes either. Stocks like PEGY you have to jump in Premarket to eat.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
****Long Palantir Post from PLTR Employee****

I had an introductory call with a $100+ billion business a yesterday. During the conversation, I was asked, “So who are your competitors Snowflake, DataBricks, Fabric, OneLake, BigQuery?” I replied, “yes and no, those are just one, maybe two, blocks on our architecture diagram. Yes you need to get your data into unified space but that’s like one small step”

I then proceeded to give them a demo of $PLTR AIP/Foundry. The CAIO responded, “So you are more like a whole cloud. How are you different from the cloud providers?” I answered, “We have a fully integrated toolchain that works seamlessly together, a tool factory. With cloud providers, you still have to stitch things together, and security models vary.

The only thing you get is a single bill, not a single ecosystem. The same problems exist with buying a slew of SaaS systems, minus the single bill. You end up spending so much time dealing with the friction of tools, even within a single cloud provider, instead of adding value.” Their response was, “Yeah, no one tells you how fragmented these cloud provider tools are within their own cloud. It’s such a huge misconception and a hard truth most people don’t know.

We spend so much time and resources doing this instead of adding value.” I replied, “I know it sounds like black magic, but our connected toolchain has a single secure model that works natively across the entire suite of 50+ applications in the platform. The focus is on building valuable things, not IT integrations within a single cloud. Let us show you in a
@PalantirTech
bootcamp how real it is.”

This conversation mirrors many stories I hear from IT practitioners who are tired of the disconnected and fragmented toolchains provided by cloud providers. The non-differentiated heavy lifting they were supposed to remove often just got moved from the data center to their cloud with a nice markup. I feel GenAI has just added an extra layer of opacity to this and there is so much noise and so hard for these companies bombarded by the next GenAI product it’s hard to filter what is signal in such a fast changing space. Add that with board pressure to transform with AI you get a melting pot of frustration and missed value. Value is only created when you get to production with operational use cases. We have been doing this for 20 years with Gotham and Foundry. Now we do this with AI in a safe and scalable way with AIP. That is our focus.
Show more