Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
stupid question incoming.............

But you mean to tell me this ish still got more room to run, like a lot?
It did trade at $78 at one point. These small cap pharma stocks make huge moves off their FDA clinical trial phases. They have a couple of drugs/treatments coming up for different trials in 2024. Good news comes out of the trials and this stock could be a billion dollar company. Bad news this could lose over half it's market cap. Double edged sword. I've said before in previous posts about this company that it's risky and hugely speculative and I'm not trying to act like I know anything about medicine. My position is small.

The main reason i bought it was I was following Steve Cohen.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Why do you think Vanguard has refused to sell Bitcoin ETF's to its clients?
"We also have no plans to offer Vanguard bitcoin ETFs or other crypto-related products." The products do not align with Vanguard's offering "focused on asset classes such as equities, bonds, and cash, which Vanguard views as the building blocks of a well-balanced, long-term investment portfolio," the company said.

I can respect that.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"We also have no plans to offer Vanguard bitcoin ETFs or other crypto-related products." The products do not align with Vanguard's offering "focused on asset classes such as equities, bonds, and cash, which Vanguard views as the building blocks of a well-balanced, long-term investment portfolio," the company said.

I can respect that.
Totally. Vanguard is not entertaining the gimmicks.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^^^^
the above is an invite to the small (less than 60 brehs) but productive Coli Traders Discord

Since 2020 we’ve had one breh touch 7 figures, a few brehs touch 6 figures, some touched 5, and we’re looking for 10 new guys.

We also discuss and help each other with topics like trades, crypto, rental property, etc.

First come, first serve, if you’re inactive in the chat, rude, or spamming bs dont waste your time :smile:

Only 10 Open Spots left

What got him to 7 figures?