Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aapl below 164 would test 160 at least imo.

coal is particularly strong. I mentioned a while ago europe needs coal. names like btu amr ceix are very strong
From June 2022, I’ve always been a big fan of energy stocks. Names like Amr triple, investor saw the pe ratio and knew it was undervalued

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the market has been really strong. it feels like things are overvalued but not sure it even matters. the market just might be in a place where it will be overvalued for a long time because it is strong.

anyone think chinese stocks will rebound within the next year or two?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I rock with NU, (albeit only having 25 shares), but something about them dealing with mostly the Latin American and Caribbean markets makes me think that they are more susceptible to corruption.

Nu Holdings Ltd is a Brazil-based company that provides a digital banking platform. The Company offers its customers products across the five financial seasons: spending, saving, investing, borrowing, and protecting.

They are also headquartered in the Cayman Islands according to their Robinhood profile.

I keep thinking of buying more since my average share price is just $5.92, but I'm hesitant.
Read from Page 8: