Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like tgtx but it’s a bio so risky. They present tomorrow at jpm health conference
I accidentally went to RobinHood quickly to see if this could be a "flipping" opportunity and purchased THTX instead. "H" is next to "G" on the keyboard, so if you're interested in @chineebai picks, don't make my mistake. Whoops! I just threw $100 into it. I'll probably end up selling out of it tomorrow.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rock with NU, (albeit only having 25 shares), but something about them dealing with mostly the Latin American and Caribbean markets makes me think that they are more susceptible to corruption.

Nu Holdings Ltd is a Brazil-based company that provides a digital banking platform. The Company offers its customers products across the five financial seasons: spending, saving, investing, borrowing, and protecting.

They are also headquartered in the Cayman Islands according to their Robinhood profile.

I keep thinking of buying more since my average share price is just $5.92, but I'm hesitant.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I rock with NU, (albeit only having 25 shares), but something about them dealing with mostly the Latin American and Caribbean markets makes me think that they are more susceptible to corruption.

Nu Holdings Ltd is a Brazil-based company that provides a digital banking platform. The Company offers its customers products across the five financial seasons: spending, saving, investing, borrowing, and protecting.

They are also headquartered in the Cayman Islands according to their Robinhood profile.

I keep thinking of buying more since my average share price is just $5.92, but I'm hesitant.
I hear you but I’ve looked into the CEO, seems like a solid dude.

He has one of those rare traits of integrity.

But I’ll throw you a bone. NU is solving a problem. Basically the old banks of Brazil aren’t in the business of change. So banking is actually hard. NU is solving a problem by removing barriers to banking.

Basically the older banks have terrible customer service, to point where it could take all day to see a teller.

NU leverages technology to replace that barrier. There’s a lot of more but this isn’t for me to convince you. You should do your own dd before buying anything. I have a server filled with dd on NU.

And we were buying it when it was 3.50

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
If you're a loser Mets fan...Steve Cohen likes PRAX has bought like 6-7% of the company the last few days/weeks

Dude has cheated his ass off for decades and is has been rewarded for it. He probably knows something.

Warning this is highly speculative. It's a low cap pharma stock that could ride or die on their drugs in the pipeline passing FDA approval stages. Don't be mad at me if this thing loses another 80% off it's already lows.

PRAX on the move the last couple days