Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
IMG-3240.png
Little side project portfolio on M1 Finance I usually put in $100 every check and have been doing so for just a few months short of 3 years. It finally got back positive after all the SPACs I had that had me deep in the red.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im back,refocused and revamped with new methods. Just in time for bear season:mjgrin:

Still think theres possibly some room to go up. But if we get in that 490 area on Spy best believe im loading into my vixy position. Got a couple hundred shares yesterday,off to a good start so far. Took some off the table though.

Spiritual Stock Picks for 12/18- DE(if it drops some on Monday morning), SE, W, Oxy. And I got a good feeling about TSLA. 15 shares did me nicely these past couple days. I sold most,but if its down Monday im jumping back in. I feel like it might take off real soon.

Also VEEV might be a nice long hold. Might jump back in if the market drops. Hoping for Spy to be at 466 monday by open,todays pull back wasnt convincing enough for me:mjlol:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
feels like the start of a new bull run: rates starting to drop, election coming up so you know biden is gonna pump the stock up to have something good to talk about and inflation cooling.

i've only been buying ET, MA and V the last 3 months. not sure what to buy next but some stocks on my list are CHWY, PAYC, maybe Marriott and interested in owning a bank stock. might just buy more MA and V as well.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)