Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silly question but...if Endeavor (EDR) leaves the stock market and goes private, does that mean that TKO (which is owned by Endeavor, and essentially UFC and WWE put together) also go private, or is it possible that EDR would go private, but somehow still leave TKO as a publicly traded company?

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
LONG BEACH, Calif--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) (“Rocket Lab” or “the Company”), a global leader in launch services and space systems, today announced it has signed a launch services agreement to launch an Earth observation satellite for the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) on a rideshare mission in the first half of 2024.

KAIST’s NeonSat-1 will be the primary payload on an Electron rideshare mission that will also deploy NASA’s Advanced Composite Solar Sail System, or ACS3 satellite. The mission will lift-off from Rocket Lab Launch Complex 1 in New Zealand.

“2024 is shaping up to be our busiest launch year yet with a fully booked manifest of Electron missions,” said Rocket Lab founder and CEO, Peter Beck. “By combining this mission with the launch of NASA’s ACS3 spacecraft, we’ve been able to provide KAIST with a launch opportunity on short notice to help them reach orbit faster. It’s a privilege to be working with the KAIST team and we are thrilled to be providing them with timely and affordable launch services on Electron.”

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Silly question but...if Endeavor (EDR) leaves the stock market and goes private, does that mean that TKO (which is owned by Endeavor, and essentially UFC and WWE put together) also go private, or is it possible that EDR would go private, but somehow still leave TKO as a publicly traded company?
tko wont be affected

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
YouTuber Financial Education been taking those Ls. Voyager Digital, Tattooed Chef, SmileDirectClub he been picking mad companies that ended up going bankrupt and out of business.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTuber Financial Education been taking those Ls. Voyager Digital, Tattooed Chef, SmileDirectClub he been picking mad companies that ended up going bankrupt and out of business.
-I think I saw that he's still invested in HONEST. -I'm not sure if he's still invested in OATLY.
-He pushes FUBO alot.

He also has big positions in META and PYPL, but the former was kind of obvious that it was going to do well, and the latter is still down, but they are most likely going to be going up (eventually).

I still watch as background noise, because I got used to his voice, but those Ls that you talk about have hurt his credibility a lot.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yea I still fuc with him but that Tattoo chef shyt was an unbelievable disaster

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea I still fuc with him but that Tattoo chef shyt was an unbelievable disaster
Really at the time a bunch of financial YouTube was pushing that stock. He just stayed on the train longer than most.

His successes with Elf Beauty and Tesla carried him into where he is today but his failures on these bankrupt companies are worse.