Watching this Kohls stock drop like

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
AAPL:

The world's biggest technology company posted per-share earnings of $2.33, topping estimates of $2.15. Sales of $58 billion also beat expectations of $56 billion. Apple shares, already up 20% this year, gained another 1% in after hours trading.

Cupertino, Calif.-based Apple also said it shipped 61.17 million iPhones over the three-month period, topping Street views of 56 million.

Apple said its board hiked its share buyback authorization to $140 billion from $90 billion, along with an 11% increase to its quarterly dividend.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Question for anyone on here who can help. I just received a notice that i'm getting a 10-1 reverse stock split of GASL on May 20th. The only thing is that I only have six shares of GASL at this time. Should I just sell my few shares now and cash out or wait until the split happens to see if the investor is going to give me more cash for my few stocks?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If the momentum keep going forward w/o any hiccups within the next seven months, you should be cool :manny:.
I agree. I called a floor of $40 and was basically right so far. The upward potential is there. If It can get up to $59 on the date of expiry I'll be doubling up. I think thats very realistic to be frank :manny:.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Question for anyone on here who can help. I just received a notice that i'm getting a 10-1 reverse stock split of GASL on May 20th. The only thing is that I only have six shares of GASL at this time. Should I just sell my few shares now and cash out or wait until the split happens to see if the investor is going to give me more cash for my few stocks?

this happened to me with VXX. I had an odd number of shares and they did a 4-1 reverse split. They refunded it partially and gave me the new shares.

I'm not sure what would happen having less than 10.