Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
everyone's favorite stock from a year ago ACHN cancelled an appearance at some conference. trouble ahead?

I exited and at 14.00 a while back. Didn't even notice it was down to 10.00. For those still in it gotta hope for the best!

Even if you bought it between 2-4 bucks take the win where you can.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
@Serious RobinHood app looks good, but only for iPhone right now.

What you nikkas using to trade stock consistently.
Robinhood is working on a app for Android at this time. It the only one that doesn't change for trading. The other brokers charge around $7 - 30 dollars per trade and you need to have a certain balance. Some of the other posters may know other places when you can start trading for cheap.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

I can't remember the last hedge fund I saw where the money didnt actually come from a fund or LLC that wasn't set up in the Caribbean.....

Like even if hsbc is based in London the money isn't running through London. But im sure this is will help with the tax avoidance more.

Edit: Why aren't they based in china? Doesn't HSBC stand for Hong Kong Shanghei Bank of China or some shyt?

:heh:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't remember the last hedge fund I saw where the money didnt actually come from a fund or LLC that wasn't set up in the Caribbean.....

Like even if hsbc is based in London the money isn't running through London. But im sure this is will help with the tax avoidance more.

Edit: Why aren't they based in china? Doesn't HSBC stand for Hong Kong Shanghei Bank of China or some shyt?

:heh:

Right. I read recently they weren't allowed to bank out of Jersey anymore so I'm sure that ups the ante. I also read that the majority of their income comes from Asia and their HQ there is massive. I think they were forced to relocate to London because they acquired so many assets in Britain.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
earnings season so far: Earnings are beating but companies are missing on the top line.

CDnKWlaWIAAmzs7.png:large