Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

I stick to Europe and the Asian markets for right now. I make some changes to the 401K today. Sold some shares of my realty income fund and brought a Vanguard S&P 500 mutual fund. Also diversify the portfolio with an Europe and Asian tracking fund. I would need to do some extensive research before investing in Pakistan.

I wasn't exactly saying it was an investment opportunity just thought it was interesting. That one bank they have is huge.

Everyone is almost too piled into Europe and Japan.

But Europe is still hella cheap though

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
@Brady Hoke's Artery

how is CSLT treating you? might open up a position later but probably after the next release. LEAPSes or Equities

about the only thing I like about this stock is it broke above the 50 day yesterday on high volume.

I guess you could say revenues have been increasing and their losses have been getting smaller, but they burned through a ton of cash as well.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@Brady Hoke's Artery

how is CSLT treating you? might open up a position later but probably after the next release. LEAPSes or Equities

Hardest thing is buying a volatile stock and then it not really moving much.... I think last earnings when it tanked, I made money on my May $10 put, then rolled it into August $10 put... sold some covered calls when it climbed to $9 and bought back for a tiny profit yesterday.

Technically looks like it could move up, but Bollinger Bands moved back into a really narrow range. We'll see what earnings brings.

Bought at $8.53, so down now. That's the bytch about all this complicated strategy... could have just bought and held til $9.50 for a minor profit, no calls, no puts.

Most I'll be out if I quit after August expiration and sell no more covered calls is $500. 2 more earnings til then. Better shape the fukk up.

:francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
about the only thing I like about this stock is it broke above the 50 day yesterday on high volume.

I guess you could say revenues have been increasing and their losses have been getting smaller, but they burned through a ton of cash as well.
Through a ton.
I just find it hard to believe that post IPO the stock would continue to drop and literally never go up. I'm interested to see the money managers involved with it because depending on who purchased at the IPO price I feel as if SOMEBODY has to make some money off it before they rid of it whether its off manipulation or organic growth.

Revenue certainly has been increasing though I'm just not sure if it is enough to justify the valuation. Hopefully they have another poor release that brings it down towards $5 because at that price I'm 100% sure that I can make profit from it. So far I see a few canadians involved. Manulife and TD namely.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i told yall this shyt was gonna turn up. still a possibility it retraces a bit but i see TMT earnings moving the spy up.

time to ride that upper band...2150+ here we come

i might have to put my $ where my mouth is though