Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Some bets truly amaze me...

13,000 USO calls expiring tomorrow with $20 strike price. 9 cents a contract. A $117,000 bet that USO would move at least 38 cents in a day and a half. Same contract worth $0.25 now. So basically tripled their money in a few hours.

:dwillhuh:
Yeah....:francis:

I bet this trader is probably pissed right about now. Massive sell-off today within the markets :mjcry::sadcam::wow:.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Coli brehs I'm just get started in this but made some serious paper trading in the past couple weeks. It's mostly oil stocks cause that's what I work in, you brehs have any good advice on how to research other sectors?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
20150417_EOD6.jpg

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
short KSS!!!!
This is the one brehs!!! When's the last time you heard you someone say I'm going to Kohls??
Numbers= horrible
insider's dumping stock left and right= check
Who the hell wheres chaps which is littered about their store in 2015? I see a chaps logo i think wow "that guy couldnt afford the extra $40 for the guy on the horse"

struggle stock brehs, lets feast :blessed:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I live nearby a Kohl's store and there are always cars there when I pass by. People are not buying expensive name branding clothing like they used too. Stores like H&M and Old Navy are making more money than the Gap and the other "popular" clothing brands at this time because of prices and the cheap/trendy lifestyle. Kohl's fits perfectly for families and for people who are looking for affordable work clothes.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
short KSS!!!!
This is the one brehs!!! When's the last time you heard you someone say I'm going to Kohls??
Numbers= horrible
insider's dumping stock left and right= check
Who the hell wheres chaps which is littered about their store in 2015? I see a chaps logo i think wow "that guy couldnt afford the extra $40 for the guy on the horse"

struggle stock brehs, lets feast :blessed:

I'm with OSU, the Kohls where I live is busy.

I mean retail clothes stores suck in general so I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your short...