Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 5, 2022

This video covers earnings this week, QQQ, SPY, COSTCO, LULULEMON, DOCUSIGN, NETFLIX, and NVIDIA.

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see more tsla pain. TSLQ is a nice inverse etf if you feel the same about tsla. It seems like tsla wants to go towards the 172 gap. Jmo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not quite sure how to feel about this.

I mean guy had a following, got decimated on bad investments, then comes out and says I was addicted to buying unprofitable companies? Saying those decisions you made to invest in and promote those companies many of your followers also invested in because of your promotion was an addiction is kinda gross.

I bought a few stocks he promoted and lost money and while I don’t blame him for my decisions I also think a guy selling courses on how to invest then making bad investments and falling back on calling that an addiction is disgusting. Are you gonna refund your course buyers? Probably not.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I mean guy had a following, got decimated on bad investments, then comes out and says I was addicted to buying unprofitable companies? Saying those decisions you made to invest in and promote those companies many of your followers also invested in because of your promotion was an addiction is kinda gross.

I bought a few stocks he promoted and lost money and while I don’t blame him for my decisions I also think a guy selling courses on how to invest then making bad investments and falling back on calling that an addiction is disgusting. Are you gonna refund your course buyers? Probably not.

Thanks for the summary breh. I stopped watching his videos a while back, and was about to watch to see if he was going say he's a coke head or on meth, but I had a feeling he was going twist into some psuedo logic like the way he did. :smh:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

His 'smart' investing correlates perfectly w/ the bull market and his 'addiction' investing correlates perfectly with the market reversing and going lower.

In that sense, everyone who is currently in the red was addicted when they purchased any stock during/after Q3 2021 :francis:

I'm not sure if he is out here throwing stuff to the wall to see what sticks, or if this is legit major cognitive dissonance.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This guy was always a bozo and I hated how many people posted his shyt in here. Chicken Genius was the other bozo with his incessant Tesla dikkriding.

These dipshyts caught stocks early before everything exploded and thought they knew it all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This guy was always a bozo and I hated how many people posted his shyt in here. Chicken Genius was the other bozo with his incessant Tesla dikkriding.

These dipshyts caught stocks early before everything exploded and thought they knew it all.
I give Chicken Genius credit for packing it up when he got exposed. He also wasn't like all those other YouTubers selling private investing groups and courses. Most of these YouTube gurus were moistly just Tesla millionaires although FE did also have Elf Beauty which he was recommending in the single digits and it's $50+ now..

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tsla monthly chart has such a clear and forming h&s pattern. Needs to close below 180 on monthly chart to confirm.

Last edited: