Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The market has always popped up after Powell spoke. If we get strong follow through with good volume then I think we’ll get a strong rally going.

lib123

All Star
Daps
The market has always popped up after Powell spoke. If we get strong follow through with good volume then I think we’ll get a strong rally going.

Actually usually the market tanks after Powell has recently spoken. That's why there was such a big move yesterday, his comments were surprising.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I’m trying to educate myself on trading/investing/financial literacy.

Just want to say, the way prices shoot up from 9:30 to 11:30 is crazy cuz they seem to always go back to the previous days close after that time frame.

Ima try a calls early morning, puts afternoon strategy on stocks I’ve picked and see how that goes

Oh yeah. Ev stocks got crazy volatility right now cuz of xpeng failed earnings report

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
$RKLB

LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) (“Rocket Lab” or “the Company”), a leading launch and space systems company, today announced it has created a U.S.-based wholly owned subsidiary to serve the defense and intelligence community. Rocket Lab National Security LLC (RLNS) will deliver reliable launch services and space systems capabilities to the U.S. government and its allies.

Competing for more government contracts. :banderas:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Anyone here trading in Toronto? What apps are yall using? I've been on Wealth Simple for a few years now.