bale2.gif
:umad:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
OPEC has another meeting on June 5th to discuss about the current market over saturation of crude oil. Even through Saudi Arabia has over 700 billion in oil reserves, they are going to start short changing themselves with providing the market with an abundance of oil at a fraction of the price. They eventually will need to price of the barrels to rise so that it can help their economy in the long run. All of the other middle eastern nations will not be able to profit from selling oil for cheap because their economy depends on exporting oil at a certain price. Saudi Arabia may be doing the over saturation now to limit the US shell production and/or to hurt Iran but it will eventually hurt their pockets too. China and Europe will be around even through they are in a down economy right now. Us consumers can enjoy the cheap gas for now but eventually it will rise again due to world politics and greed.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
OPEC has another meeting on June 5th to discuss about the current market over saturation of crude oil. Even through Saudi Arabia has over 700 billion in oil reserves, they are going to start short changing themselves with providing the market with an abundance of oil at a fraction of the price. They eventually will need to price of the barrels to rise so that it can help their economy in the long run. All of the other middle eastern nations will not be able to profit from selling oil for cheap because their economy depends on exporting oil at a certain price. Saudi Arabia may be doing the over saturation now to limit the US shell production and/or to hurt Iran but it will eventually hurt their pockets too. China and Europe will be around even through they are in a down economy right now. Us consumers can enjoy the cheap gas for now but eventually it will rise again due to world politics and greed.

Saudi Arabia was in a similar position in the 80s, they cut production and lost market share. I dont think they're doing that again unless they have explicit consent from other countries they'll do the same.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Saudi Arabia was in a similar position in the 80s, they cut production and lost market share. I dont think they're doing that again unless they have explicit consent from other countries they'll do the same.
They can't keep selling their product for cheap either in the long run. If Saudi Arabia stays over saturation the market with oil, it will cause more tensions with the other countries who need to sell their oil barrels to the world too including the US. Saudi Arabia needs help right now with dealing with rebels in Yemen. Now imaging if some of the surrounding nations and other militant groups says fukk Saudi and start attacking their country and oil fields because of their greed. Those boys are going to have to do some compromising soon and let the other nations eat.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let RAD be a lesson to those of you who attach negativity to any penny stock because of the associated stigma... could have bought it for $0.20 a share in 09

:wow:

agreed, but to be fair, for every penny stock that miraculously brings 50x returns (or in the case of rite aid, makes a comeback) theres hundreds of them that get delisted, go into no bid, or reverse split themselves into oblivion

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Aye brehs, if I was looking at investing in a "hot" stock or industry, what would I choose and how would I get started? I've always been interested in stocks & money markets just never knew how to get into it. Pos rep & dap in advance

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
HP @ 31.49... this is going to 50 brehs..
That HP stream 13 inch they got going at the chromebook is a really good product at that price point.. Bernie Lock HP is at 40.00 within a year.

Oh shyt...thats the first lock I've heard from you since the great call on ACHN. Gonna have to hop in on Monday.