Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Losing $400 million of a $1.1Billion investment will do that. :manny:

i hear it. i guess i was just shocked because he talks about being a long term investor and he lost a lot on his chipotle investment initially but it recovered nicely. i like netflix and will eventually buy in. just waiting for the market to show strength.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
NVDA about to go below $200

AMD going below $90 into the 80s which I had a feeling would happen.

I do need some amazon shares before the split though :jbhmm:

FB below $190 again :skip:

The PA of the chips is high key the most bizarre shyt of the year. its not like we magically don't need these shyts yet...keep falling

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i like jeremy but he's starting to become hard to listen to when he complains about the market. you benefitted from one of the biggest bull runs of all time and now you got greedy and getting clapped up and wanna complain. funny how all of these youtubers were acting like their shyt don't stink but now they are losing money and have to step away.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i like jeremy but he's starting to become hard to listen to when he complains about the market. you benefitted from one of the biggest bull runs of all time and now you got greedy and getting clapped up and wanna complain. funny how all of these youtubers were acting like their shyt don't stink but now they are losing money and have to step away.

crying about the market with a couple super cars in the background. I hate this dude :mjlol:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

I stopped watching him for awhile now. Cant blame him for growth taking a beating, but his contents are just painfully repetitive. Im done with him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I stopped watching him for awhile now. Cant blame him for growth taking a beating, but his contents are just painfully repetitive. Im done with him.
That’s how YouTube is. It pushes people to constantly make new videos even if it’s the same thing over and over because if you stop the algorithm will bury you. YouTube is just promotion for his stock market group anyway. He probably makes $50K-$100K a month easily just off that group and those members paying him.