Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
JETS have been off my radar for months until this week. I just checked after hours, and quietly the $23 JETS calls that I bought last year are about to go in the money tomorrow (if this holds).
I love it when something I haven't even been thinking about is threatening to make me money
:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tesla crushed earnings

The Tesla story is just unfolding

In some respects Tesla is the Apple of electric cars. The feverish following matters more than anything else. In others Tesla makes an inferior product to some of their competitors but again as long as that following is there it's irrelevant.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
In some respects Tesla is the Apple of electric cars. The feverish following matters more than anything else. In others Tesla makes an inferior product to some of their competitors but again as long as that following is there it's irrelevant.

you sound like that's a bad thing. :russ:

it's the only thing :banderas:

brand power baby :shaq:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
For those who are struggling lately - i'm feelin yall pain.

When all things fail I would go

3 funds portfolio - 50%
TSLA - 10%
COST - 10%
APPL - 10%
CRYPTOS - 20%

and there's no point buying and selling unless you are an expert at it and have time to do all the DD.

and no matter what happens - keep acquiring assets. no more liabilities other than your mortgage.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Who are you comparing them to that they make and inferior profit to and how are you assessing this?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People that want electric cars are going to buy Tesla

they really have first movers advantage just like Netflix did(they still do)