Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I feel like some stocks will be down to March 2020 levels before they climbed back up again. When to buy the dip is the question? :patrice:

Netflix continues to go down a lot this morning.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
NIO broke the March 7th low of $17.60.

:ohhh:

Im shocked this flopped so far because I was under the assumption is was literally backed by chinese gov so it couldn't fail but :yeshrug: I might have read something wrong.

my biggest holdings are aapl and tesla, I'm over the guesswork.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im shocked this flopped so far because I was under the assumption is was literally backed by chinese gov so it couldn't fail but :yeshrug: I might have read something wrong.

Ccp shut down car factories for Tesla and nio due to covid

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yo wrf happened to $DKNG..It wasn't long ago in Sept of last year that it was $1280 per share.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

The Chinese government screwed most of their companies by threatening to pull them from the US markets. Also, them not agreeing to outside auditing hurt them. As long as they drag their feet on audits, none of these CCP stocks will recover.

Damn shame too, because I really like NIO.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
bill ackman dumped netflix so fast and didn't even give the company an opportunity to turn it around after praising Reed Hastings on his leadership and skills. i wonder if he bought it to sell puts or what his end game for it was if he dumped it after one quarter.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
bill ackman dumped netflix so fast and didn't even give the company an opportunity to turn it around after praising Reed Hastings on his leadership and skills. i wonder if he bought it to sell puts or what his end game for it was if he dumped it after one quarter.
Losing $400 million of a $1.1Billion investment will do that. :manny: