Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ain’t got shares in TSLA, you ain’t black!

:mjlit:

13578-CF4-3396-480-E-BBC7-E7-FEF3-F23-A3-B.png

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is still no actual proven business model for Twitter to be "profitable", right?

I broke even today on Twitter due to this Elon thing, but any indication so far that the company will actually become profitable? I know they had mentioned some kind of "paid tweets" or tweets that were going to be exclusive to paying members, but has anything really come from that yet?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
There is still no actual proven business model for Twitter to be "profitable", right?

I broke even today on Twitter due to this Elon thing, but any indication so far that the company will actually become profitable? I know they had mentioned some kind of "paid tweets" or tweets that were going to be exclusive to paying members, but has anything really come from that yet?

you know how the elon cult is breh. he could pump any stock in the world and its flying. no idea if twitter is an actual good hold off this lol

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know how the elon cult is breh. he could pump any stock in the world and its flying. no idea if twitter is an actual good hold off this lol

Oh, I know, but this is more than a pump if he has money in it. I shall see though. I have a small position that I hadn't added to in a while (and I probably still won't add any money too), but I was curious.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Gets a lot of traffic but has difficulty monetizing it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

could that work? i can see a high profile person charging a membership to see their tweets work. twitter has a fantastic app but they dont know what to do with it.