Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a betting man, I think we start seeing more selling end of day tomorrow or early next week because the last few days seem more like puts expiring or getting covered given the events from and opex. There needs to be real buyers to step up. All of this can be invalidated if we reach certain levels. I think the best move is to wait till Monday at least to see the real action after opex.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the indexes need to break yesterday's high for any continuation higher. Then it needs to take out the march 2nd high. Failure to do so points to a higher chance that next week we go down more, just my opinion.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the indexes need to break yesterday's high for any continuation higher. Then it needs to take out the march 2nd high. Failure to do so points to a higher chance that next week we go down more, just my opinion.
What do you see in SPY? I'm shorting.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you see in SPY? I'm shorting.
look for spy to hit 439 to go higher to 443, if not then lower to 434 then 428. For today though I would avoid due to triple witching. My guess is that it will try to test 439, see if that's a resistance or support point.