Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This morning somebody in my stock group mentioned not to touch Tesla today and I asked why and he said Elon had been talking crazy on Twitter. Said Elon challenged Putin to a fade and I been busy this morning and didn't get a chance to see if he was being tongue-in-cheek or serious. And low and behold :mjlol:...

This Russian hackers are about to have some fun with Tesla and space x computer networks. Hopefully Musk didn't cheap out on IT security

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big boys arent making any moves until wednesday FOMC, just a lot of BEARISH chop right now. Unless you're a saavy trader, i would hold off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Contemplating putting an unreasonable amount into SoFi right now, really did not expect it to fall this low even with all the external factors going on
At this point leaps might be a better idea to limit your downside. I paused on buying because it's in a free fall and the bottom is not clear. I'm afraid they might get acquired if the share price gets too low.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nasdaq QQQ hit a low of $318.26 on Feb 24. It's basically doubled bottomed here. Let's see if we push off in this area or keep freefalling. We're basically trading near the bottoms we saw from all 3 major indexes 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Contemplating putting an unreasonable amount into SoFi right now, really did not expect it to fall this low even with all the external factors going on

This is by far the most dissapointing stock I've seen in the past few months.

Chamath is really toxic cuz this shyt should never touch sub 10 yet here we are...

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
At this point leaps might be a better idea to limit your downside. I paused on buying because it's in a free fall and the bottom is not clear. I'm afraid they might get acquired if the share price gets too low.

Leaps aren’t a bad idea at all. I personally don’t see them getting acquired though, they’re buying up pieces for their mid-long term ambitions, not looking like a piece to be bought. Buying Galileo and then combining technisys gives them the ability to further grow their business banking revenue, ie Galileo services a bunch of other fintechs / Neobanks, so SoFi’s long term story isn’t just about consumer banking.

But to your point, their market cap has taken such a hit due to market that you never know what can and can’t be bought

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
This is by far the most dissapointing stock I've seen in the past few months.

Chamath is really toxic cuz this shyt should never touch sub 10 yet here we are...

Chamath is a charlatan, but he also isn’t responsible for Fed rate hikes and a potential World War. SoFi was one of his few legit choices in my opinion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Chamath is a charlatan, but he also isn’t responsible for Fed rate hikes and a potential World War. SoFi was one of his few legit choices in my opinion

oh I agree sofi is legit, its just all this dudes spacs seem to go to shyt for one reason or the other

2 year leaps look lovely though.