Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:mjcry:

You think supply will keep growing?

I can't take anymore.

:merchant:

I dont know man. I've been wrong plenty of times before. Rig counts keep dropping but the supply just keeps going up. I get there's a lag time in there but I haven't seen it from the numbers I've seen. They're going to run out of space to store it in Cushing and Texas.

I just don't see any upside in the near term. Economies look like shyt around the world, Europe sucks, Japan sucks, china slowing down.

Barring some terrorist attack disrupting something huge in Libya or Saudi Arabia I dont see upside til maybe the end of the year.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I dont know man. I've been wrong plenty of times before. Rig counts keep dropping but the supply just keeps going up. I get there's a lag time in there but I haven't seen it from the numbers I've seen. They're going to run out of space to store it in Cushing and Texas.

I just don't see any upside in the near term. Economies look like shyt around the world, Europe sucks, Japan sucks, china slowing down.

Barring some terrorist attack disrupting something huge in Libya or Saudi Arabia I dont see upside til maybe the end of the year.
Don't be surprised if there is a "oil spill" in the near future so some of the excess oil can be used. The oil money gang is going to get their funds one way or another.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I want to pick up another ETF but I'm undecided about either getting a natural resources based or a consumer good fund. Since oil is down for the moment, it maybe be cheaper to get it now than to wait until crude oil start to rise again.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I think im about to ride heavy with aapl... i hate that beats acquisition though.. now if they would have bought spotify on the other hand.. but yeah im going to be throwing a decent amount on aapl under 127

Fuxk that tenx too, im out of that on a 4 percent loss.. that shyt probably will see 2.50 before it bounces

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
CAT3Rv3VEAAt967.jpg