Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It hasn't been close to $1 for awhile... I'm sure there will be selling because of the reverse split, but it baffles me that anybody would be surprised the reverse split is occurring, which would make them want to sell. No other way to stay listed.

I'll buy more if it tanks.

:yeshrug:

But I told you to take profits and let free shares ride out.

:francis:

I am not much of a day trader. I find companies with medium risk with a potential for high reward. So even though it may be desirable to have sold at 50 i decided to ride it out. If it dips, I will buy more too :shaq:

Its funny to me that people view this as a penny stock. Its no where near that status this company actually has products, patents, and technology that should reap rewards in the future. The stock has been heavily manipulated for the last year dragging it down, but it can't last forever.
:smugbiden:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I learned my lesson with Penny Stocks last year. I am not sure what happened to @Shugg Ross but he was riding high on a couple trades but got killed on some too.

Are you going to still call CERE a penny stock when it reverse splits and goes back over a dollar?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I learned my lesson with Penny Stocks last year. I am not sure what happened to @Shugg Ross but he was riding high on a couple trades but got killed on some too.

Are you going to still call CERE a penny stock when it reverse splits and goes back over a dollar?
About to get a job with Scottrade

All Star
Daps
Anybody mess with ETF's? Looking for a few suggestions (and sectors to avoid) to put into my Roth.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
if you want to bet on oil going back up they are probably one of the last companies I would buy besides maybe Russian ones.
I put a limit order for 43 shares of oil eft for $9. As of right now, the price of the stock has risen which is surprising due to the Fed announcement. If the price start to go upward again in the next couple of days, I may have to buy it as is.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I put a limit order for 43 shares of oil eft for $9. As of right now, the price of the stock has risen which is surprising due to the Fed announcement. If the price start to go upward again in the next couple of days, I may have to buy it as is.

well the fed statement was largely dovish so it caused the US dollar to drop. Since oil is (largely) priced in dollars it has an inverse relationship.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I think im about to ride heavy with aapl... i hate that beats acquisition though.. now if they would have bought spotify on the other hand.. but yeah im going to be throwing a decent amount on aapl under 127

Fuxk that tenx too, im out of that on a 4 percent loss.. that shyt probably will see 2.50 before it bounces

You miss out on that tenx beat?