Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I only speak from personal experience but I make a decent income and live in a large city (Atlanta), my apartment complex doesn’t even have an EV charger, not 1.

One of my friends moved to LA from NYC so he needed a car, he went and got a Tesla and loves it, has a charger, etc. everyone is different.

It’s just hard for me to feel like they’re accessible to the broader population based on my personal experience I just laid out. If it doesn’t feel accessible to me, I can’t expect someone in Greenville, Richmond, Albuquerque etc. to automatically have a charger near them and have it make sense economically.

Bro, every new complex they're building in Atlanta have EV charging. Every new anything currently under construction in Atlanta is being built with EV charging capability.

Shell/BP/Chevron/etc are all currently looking to build out their EV charging capability. The transformation is happening, ready or not.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the highest dollar amount loss on a single position in my pretty short investing career.
A2-E25-F1-C-5433-4-B4-F-A0-FD-32-AE74148-A7-F.png

This cost basis is bigger than my entire Apple position with 274% gains
7398356-A-ADFA-4053-91-A2-3289-D2-D2-DCC9.png

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
watching the news now, i think putin is gonna give us another march 2020 :huhldup: the shooting hasnt even started yet. this time im prepared with a strategy though

im about to go big on Adobe too, check out that 1 year chart. huge sale price for that quality of a company :ehh:
What's the strategy?

I may go full :dame: bear mode with shorting

Or just buy puts