Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upwork and Fiverr stocks have not done too well recently, but I keep DCA into them because I feel that they'll either a.) eventually recover or, b.) be bought out by someone like Amazon/Microsoft/Google.

Am I silly for taking this approach with them?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Upwork and Fiverr stocks have not done too well recently, but I keep DCA into them because I feel that they'll either a.) eventually recover or, b.) be bought out by someone like Amazon/Microsoft/Google.

Am I silly for taking this approach with them?
they're sites for freelancers, what synergy do they have with MSFT, AMZN, GOOG? the best case scenario is they get bought out by a big staffing company like Robert Half, maybe an HR company like Workday, or the one case MSFT has to buy it is to add it as a service to LinkedIn, Indeed could be a buyer as well

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Musk is such a PoS.

To a lot of ppl, I think it was tolerable & easy to ignore when TSLA was making money, but now he is clearly just a douche

I should have cashed out when I was up 45% but I'll live being up 37%. I enjoyed the ride up but the headaches from the musk drama make the ride more troublesome then I want

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Have all the conviction you want, if you’r everyone looks like the idiot to you it just so happens that you will end up being deemed the idiot

that’s what Cathy and all of the ppl who followed her including myself with CRSP will have to eat

Reign X

Pro
Daps
This is why I couldn’t get on board with folks encouraging people to keep buying TSLA when it was hitting over 1000…

it held up better then a lot of other high growth stocks. I thought about selling square for more Tesla a while back, regretting not doing that now. Pltr, Shopify and others have been crushed. If I had extra cash right now, I would maybe start buying pltr.

Elon does a lot of dumb shyt like the hitler tweet, but companies a beast.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it held up better then a lot of other high growth stocks. I thought about selling square for more Tesla a while back, regretting not doing that now. Pltr, Shopify and others have been crushed. If I had extra cash right now, I would maybe start buying pltr.

Elon does a lot of dumb shyt like the hitler tweet, but companies a beast.
Yea, TSLA isn’t going anywhere but even in the crazy market we were is it just felt dangerously overvalued. I couldn’t c/s buying shares at $1000+ Unless you had been in back around 2014-2016