Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But since most investors got in at the top, they won't trust her. Plus by the time the next bubble appears (10+ years), she'll be replaced by someone younger.
well given her age, this is likely.

but if growth were to have another 2020 recovery net year, people would be right back on her nuts

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the market giveth. the market taketh.

i've been sitting on my hand for the most part this year. i held back on adding FB and PYPL after looking at their charts after earnings. i see a gap at $90 for PYPL:francis:

there's a lot of gaps below for some of these big tech names. apple has one at $100 and tesla has one at ~$350. not saying they will fill them but i'm just being cautious.

lib123

All Star
Daps
well given her age, this is likely.

but if growth were to have another 2020 recovery net year, people would be right back on her nuts

The 2020 recovery was fueled by the Fed doubling its balance sheet by injecting $5 trillion into the economy. That's not happening again, ever. If it does, we'll have 20% inflation.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
But since most investors got in at the top, they won't trust her. Plus by the time the next bubble appears (10+ years), she'll be replaced by someone younger.
Tesla could go on a crazy run again and erase her losses just like that

but seems unlikely

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Well we are starting to get past some bad comps

meaning earnings comps shouldn’t be huge misses over the next few quarters

As much as it kills me to see my portfolio cut in half I knew the valuations were ridiculous

Dollar cost averaging will win in the long run or I’ll die trying

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Got MSFT leaps. This shyt hasn't dipped below 280 in ages and it always reclaims 300+

let this dumb ass russia shyt blow over and I'll eat.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw musk is tweeting out Hitler pictures and shyt. I'm getting tired of the roller coaster ride of Tesla stock. I think I might cash out and put it on Google stock before the split.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This is why I couldn’t get on board with folks encouraging people to keep buying TSLA when it was hitting over 1000…
All you have to do is look at their competitors all other electric car makes stock k price is nowhere near Tesla's which means speculation isnt that high in that industry. No reason for Tesla to be worth as much as it is at this point in time.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Saw musk is tweeting out Hitler pictures and shyt. I'm getting tired of the roller coaster ride of Tesla stock. I think I might cash out and put it on Google stock before the split.

Musk is such a PoS.

To a lot of ppl, I think it was tolerable & easy to ignore when TSLA was making money, but now he is clearly just a douche

He's obviously a visionary but I don't know what the fukk happened in the last 2-3 years.

He slowly went from shyt poster to full throttle reactionary.