Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its crazy how ark has fell the fukk off.
I don't think it is at all. The market is irrational. Most of the people out here are dogs chasing cars. At least Cathy has a level of conviction in what she's doing. The people that were following her that have now turned on her and all the critics that were praising her results before but now dump on her don't.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it is at all. The market is irrational. Most of the people out here are dogs chasing cars. At least Cathy has a level of conviction in what she's doing. The people that were following her that have now turned on her and all the critics that were praising her results before but now dump on her don't.
Market is extremely rational. She just doesn't have it. She buys high and sells low. Lol.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At least Cathy has a level of conviction in what she's doing. The people that were following her that have now turned on her and all the critics that were praising her results before but now dump on her don't.
How does she get the trust of the people again after this?
:lupe:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the DraftKings CEO after earings always looks like his dog died in interviews
it's hilarious at this point :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I started filling out my options form with Schwab but they make you scan/fax some shyt in, just never got around to it.

But generally speaking, in this market, I see that's the cheat code for making money and sound plays. In Crypto, if you're just buying and holding shyt... :mjlol:

:ufdup:

You better be into DeFi to make the most out of that space during this market.

lib123

All Star
Daps
simply ride the next growth wave, no one was talking about her before 2020 so just because they jumped on her wave at the top doesn't validate the shyt talking now.

But since most investors got in at the top, they won't trust her. Plus by the time the next bubble appears (10+ years), she'll be replaced by someone younger.