Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I took profits on apple not that I won’t be hopping back in

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I like what Abbott is doing with sensor technology
They might be able to finally make a sensor that assists you with fat loss and muscle building :jbhmm:
I want to add more but there green in this sea of red maybe I’ll get them in a down day

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Somebody tell me if I'm missing something. I know the entire weed sector has been beaten to a pulp but anybody see the prices on the LEAPS for Weedmaps?

Got January 2023 10 strikes going for $0.80 and 12.5 strikes going for $0.55 :jbhmm:
Got January 2024 12.5 strikes going for $1.00 :jbhmm:

I know everything in the sector is dependent on Federal legalization (which I think will happen) but how the fukk do you lose at these prices when Weedmaps is already profitable with nothing but growth on the horizon as more and more places legalize :jbhmm:

Someone help me out here but I'm finding very few reasons for me to not put about 5 grand into LEAPS (I'm already long with shares) :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Somebody tell me if I'm missing something. I know the entire weed sector has been beaten to a pulp but anybody see the prices on the LEAPS for Weedmaps?

Got January 2023 10 strikes going for $0.80 and 12.5 strikes going for $0.55 :jbhmm:

I know everything in the sector is dependent on Federal legalization (which I think will happen) but how the fukk do you lose at these prices when Weedmaps is already profitable with nothing but growth on the horizon as more and more places legalize :jbhmm:

Someone help me out here but I'm finding very few reasons for me to not put about 5 grand into LEAPS (I'm already long with shares) :jbhmm:
Weedmaps has options?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've added Square and Grow Generation for the long term today (and will add more). These are two companies I've been eyeing for a while and watching as they been beaten to death over the past 10 months. Got shares and leaps on both today.

$GRWG LEAPS are expensive

May get LEAPS in $MSOS and close my damn laptop

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
$GRWG LEAPS are expensive

May get LEAPS in $MSOS and close my damn laptop

I got some GRWG shares and July calls the other day when it fell below $11. I've been eyeing GRWG all year, never would have though it would come down this low.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you bought Tesla 5 years ago you would be up over 2,2000%

past performance doesn’t dictate future results
You also stated about investing in passive ETF's that tend to rock a RoR of 3-5%

I say ARKK (an ETF) is up 300% over the past 5 years.....then you say Tesla is up 2200% but Tesla is a single stock.

Admit you're wrong and keep it moving, if you're over the age of 22 this shouldn't be too hard. Thanks in advance.