Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just imagine ARK with the large companies and small companies who change the game an ARKK with Apple, Google, Samsung, TSLA, but also holding things like Palatir, NIO, BLOCK, Matterport etc

Why

She purchased 460k of Docusign on Dec 3rd

she sold 313k of them yesterday

You’re better off investing passive ETFs that track major indexes

Cathy fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all or better yet.. her reign was shorter than leprechauns:francis:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bias is still on the buyers to show up and for continuation the next day in order to recapture the bull trend. If you look at the indexes, it's showing some oversold bounce relief but it's still uncertain, no clear trend to the upside.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SLB has some nice relative strength, still above 32 which is good.
PFE with relative strength today
NEX broke out of the channel at $5 if it can close there

XLB finally passed the $90 mark, good stuff.
SLB and NEX and energy in general doing pretty well.

PFE with relative strength in this choppy market.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cathy fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all or better yet.. her reign was shorter than leprechauns:francis:
I was heavy into ARKK,G & F. I got out this summer when it started to nose dive and she was buying up coinbase, Robinhood and PLTR

she trades extremely too much imo and you shouldn’t be losing that much value when you’re biggest holding is TSLA

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOLF is a good long term name, maybe get to $150ish by end of year IMO, market cooperating. There is a gap till the high 90s to be aware of

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DLTR broke out of a wedge and above all time high of 142.50, continuing and has strength today.
You know what they say, professionals sell new lows and buy new highs

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She brought a lot of hood recently, I just assumed she had inside info but it looks like a good play right now at 15 bucks.

my assumption is that eventually Hood will go up in price expecially once they add the crypto which seems to be how they make alot of their funds. But with the way crypto is being beaten down also right now who knows. At this point I'm almost cash except for my long holds and TSP.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was heavy into ARKK,G & F. I got out this summer when it started to nose dive and she was buying up coinbase, Robinhood and PLTR

she trades extremely too much imo and you shouldn’t be losing that much value when you’re biggest holding is TSLA

exactly. They explained the weight and how they rather have more things for upwards growth but they get rid of the things that are making gains or steady and purchase things that are beaten down. If they had a better mixture and kept the companies making gains it would mess up the weight ratio. It must be some type of rule because I wouldn't of been selling tesla, google, apple etc.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
From what I recall, the weighting rules that ARK places on their funds, restricts the amount any individual holdings.

It makes it so that they have to sell their winners (TSLA) and double down on their losers (PLTR, COIN, HOOD, etc). It's incredibly risky.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I recall, the weighting rules that ARK places on their funds, restricts the amount any individual holdings.

It makes it so that they have to sell their winners (TSLA) and double down on their losers (PLTR, COIN, HOOD, etc). It's incredibly risky.

exactly that to me is the issue. Like it forces them to constantly get rid of the winners. Like if PLTR or HOOD go up x percentage they get sold off and they buy more of some bummy company that is even more speculative than PLTR or HOOD for example. And the companies like Google for example are basically just savings accounts for them.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
T
Why

She purchased 460k of Docusign on Dec 3rd

she sold 313k of them yesterday

You’re better off investing passive ETFs that track major indexes

Thanks for your advice!