Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
In a vacuum today is good but growth had that big drawdown from late Feb to Early March. It's been straight choppy since then.

Today is like "yeah, we just went on a 10-0 run....but we still down 20 :why:"
I see :lolbron:

I wish I had gotten seriously into stock trading last year when big gains happened. My foolish ass was sitting on 20K last January which I could have put into stocks and crypto during the crash :snoop: I'm a bit mad GME is what pushed me to finally make the switch :beli:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
TSLA might try to get back to 700 :ehh:

Regarding BTCUSD which I'm swing trading, I got stopped out of a long last week so I'm trying to play a short right now from 59K. It seems that BTC is losing steam and is currently ranging around 57K. It got rejected brutally from 60K so maybe it's building up momentum to break it again in a couple of days or it might be seeing the last tails of the bull run, who knows.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s almost no point of me having so many of these speculative stocks I want to narrow my portfolio down to the top 10 especially considering I shouldn’t need to be invested in all Arks Maybe go with ArK K/ARK G and ARK Q.

it seems like everytime I add money to ttcf it goes down for a prolonged amount of time.

Berkshire B seems like it’s going to be one of those sideways stocks that slowly grow over the year like apple. Basically my portfolio is real boomerish

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Been wanting to buy Volkswagen and Rob just put out a video convincing me it's the right move but to buy POAHY. Also Michael Burry tweeted about buying it. The question I guess is do I dump something like Uber for it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been wanting to buy Volkswagen and Rob just put out a video convincing me it's the right move but to buy POAHY. Also Michael Burry tweeted about buying it. The question I guess is do I dump something like Uber for it.

I don’t see why you couldn’t. Out of your portfolio what’s the thing you believe in the least that would still allow you to be diverse.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
why does VW have so many different securities on the US market? are these tied to different subsidiaries, what's the deal?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
why does VW have so many different securities on the US market? are these tied to different subsidiaries, what's the deal?
It's a not a US stock so you have to buy OTC. POAHY a holding company owns a bit over 53% of it. Some of them hold voting rights and some don't.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a not a US stock so you have to buy OTC. POAHY a holding company owns a bit over 53% of it. Some of them hold voting rights and some don't.

so its not vwagy? yeah I can only get it on my fidelity Im surprised that VW was only able to purchase OTC like.