Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So?

I said that last Friday... Doesn't change the fact that the NASDAQ was down at 12.4 and has gained a thousand pts since. You aren't gonna be able to perfectly time the market. Nobody can.

You were questioning it all last Summer too. We can't time the shyt. :mjlol:

was there a point you were trying to make here?
i dont get why youre all whining because i said what i heard on the news. and in this thread :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i dont get why youre all whining because i said what i heard on the news. and in this thread :dead:
ehh, you said you hope it keeps sliding, not "news from the fed looks like a pullback is coming again" very different statements with different reactions.

hella people have been in the thread asking for more red, one breh (no offense to whoever you were doggie) scared to buy SQ last week as markets rebounded when it was under 200 the week before. we're still not back to ATH's and lots of stocks still sitting at a discount, yall sound silly wanting the market to keep being red, especially the folks who sat on their hands while the NASDAQ had a meltdown.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh, you said you hope it keeps sliding, not "news from the fed looks like a pullback is coming again" very different statements with different reactions.

hella people have been in the thread asking for more red, one breh (no offense to whoever you were doggie) scared to buy SQ last week as markets rebounded when it was under 200 the week before. we're still not back to ATH's and lots of stocks still sitting at a discount, yall sound silly wanting the market to keep being red, especially the folks who sat on their hands while the NASDAQ had a meltdown.
well i threw in like 50 grand during that correction :skip: just hoping jpow gives me a little daylight for the rest. then im setting and forgetting

besides, im one of the worst posters in the thread. no one should listen to anything i say :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We had a 10% correction to the NASDAQ and some growth plays fell over 40% and u muthafuccas are still waiting?

When do you buy when everything is zero? if you don't wanna play the market then just buy the S&P logout and go about your life.. lol @ "i need more red.."
Time in the market > timing the market.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog you dropped 20 racks into SQ at 200 or so--in a major dip, which is a nice move. But all last summer when it was rising to 200 you we're saying you were shook of a crash. SQ was way cheaper then. Which is it my guy
i thought the market would reflect the economy, like it did from 08-13. instead the fed came in and artificially, falsely bailed it out. so i was dead wrong :heh:

but my average on square is like 130 :takedat: