Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I don't agree with this. There are 100% people on here and in the TLR thread who are personally invested in seeing the stock go down.

Yeah at this point a lot of people are using it to confirm whatever confirmation bias they originally had. I wanna see people make money, having disagreements over strategies doesn’t mean we should root for others or stocks to fail

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Interesting video and dude explains things very well, I'm subbing :ehh:

Just a question as I'm not an accountant, why do they put their bookings as liabilities ? It seems that the bookings are more or less equal to the "differed revenue" line in their income statement ?
I'm not sure exactly why that is, in the video he says that they don't automatically count Robux purchases as revenue due to the fact that users might by the virtual currency and not spend it at the same time.

I would have to look into it more, can people get a refund on Robux purchases? That might be why. They may have to account for refunding a portion of their bookings each quarter back to users or something like that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one wants to see you lose breh its just kind of...annoying that 90% of your posts in here are literally just telling us how dumb we are not to invest in GME.

I hope that shyt goes to 10k and you retire off it. I just domt want to be beat over the head with it every other page

exactly...We know people are invested in GME and AMC....But it's thousands of other companies...Also from what I'm seeing most of us are long term anyway...Also I don't need a reposting of stuff from reddit since I'm also on reddit....But other than that I have no issue with GME or AMC...Just like I don't with Chase or Proctor and Gamble it's all stocks.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
More than likely they are teaming up with other firms to get those shares out of people's hands.
They will have some deal with each other.

It ain't going to be fair.

Especially when it involves money.
Yeah it's looking like they can't have this thing cross $400. It's on the SSR tomorrow so I think that will really determine where this goes. I think I'm going to sell at the peak tomorrow and buy back Friday. They're going to attack the fukk out of this Friday because it can't close above $300 to hit those option chains.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
More than likely they are teaming up with other firms to get those shares out of people's hands.
They will have some deal with each other.

It ain't going to be fair.

Especially when it involves money.
Yeah it's looking like they can't have this thing cross $400. It's on the SSR tomorrow so I think that will really determine where this goes. Buyers overseas have been hoping on the wagon the last few days. I think I'm going to sell at the peak tomorrow and buy back Friday. They're going to attack the fukk out of this Friday because it can't close above $300 to hit those option chains.