Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Talking about growth. Two stories that are very compelling & can help streamline the drug discovery process in bio-tech are $BLI & $SDGR. They both took an absolute killing these past few weeks, yet still trade high to their forward revenue multiples (21'/22'). With that said they do provide a need in the industry, and have a competitive/first-mover advantage.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you're kidding, but I didn't realize how many felt that way during the 2018 bitcoin crash

bruh this is almost reminiscent of that...the upside tho with the stock market is you have the “luxury” of knowing it will inevitably bounce back just a matter of when especially if you were in good shyt...with crypto it was a relatively “new” market that had never experienced such an explosion so we had no idea what to expect...I’m not exaggerating in the least when I say 95% of crypto projects never recovered from the bear market and that 95% is a generous number...you have maybe about 50-100 projects in crypto holding up an overwhelming majority of the market...BTC and ETH alone account for 75% of the market...I have a strong feeling crypto is about to follow the stock market soon...I’ve been bearish on crypto for a few weeks now

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I didn't think it would go this low again.
I wasn't aware they were going public :ohhh: I worked with a company that a deal with them and we used their products and they are quite user-friendly. I myself used FARO products which are the leaders of the 3D scanning sector (and they have multiple skus compared to Matterport) but Matterport is rather focused on digital twins rather than point-cloud/precision scanning. But with the push the construction sector is having with digital twins, I definitely will have a look at this then beause FARO is in the 80s so there's definitely room to grow for Matterport if they go public.