Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's when it's red that it's a good time to buy, not necessarily immediately but catching opportunities on the way down is the way to go. At least that's always been my strategy. Setting some low buys to catch stuff in my nets when they fall so I like where things are going at the moment. One needs to accept the red to fully enjoy the green :blessed:

Just sent another 2K to my brokerage account for Monday shopping :mjlit:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Only decision is do I buy in the AM or PM :jbhmm:

Edit: very interested in what happens to TSLA the remainder of this year. Another week of this and it could definitely be back in the 400’s, if so, I don’t see it crossing 700 by year end
:sadcam: good god
c9a1f17363168312da3b6a08dc13f198.gif

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
What are you invested in? Swear you call out something and I go look and see the opposite. I’m down more than 30 mins ago lol

That specific comment was on the S&P fell down and then bounced back pretty good so it's likely we just see the same chart(s) at different times.

To your question though - I'm not invested in anything folks in this thread probably aren't familiar with.

I'm fairly passive investor but VERY tech heavy so I'm down bad on the month and flat (slightly down) on the year. My biggest holdings are:

QQQ
SMH
MSFT
TGT
APPL
BYDDF
ABNB
GOOG
WBA
MSOS
SQ
ARKG

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I told my group chat to get out of NVDA when it was at $610, low and behold here we are. It hasn't been this low since last years September crash. Happy I got out around $580, good enough for me.

I'm taking a beating and then some with Apple. It's like my corner has already thrown in the towel and I'm still eating body shots.

:francis: