Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yo that acorns account sneaks up on you that’s a fast way to build up a nice fund. Wish you could choose what to invest in.

It’s clutch for having bread on the sidelines.

aight, spent the night on Finviz and google, i'm about to open positions in AQB and RMO tomorrow. both are risky but given where their stock price is and my willingness to hold a year, i'm hoping for 3x on both

Im riding with you auntie

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:heh: FE said the same shyt I said, about it being impossible to build a position because shyt keeps flying after an initial buy

If you value the company and want to build a position just bite the bullet and buy. With Tesla I conceded that it was worth owning. I didn't like the price but if I DCA into it over years it should be fine so I started buying about $100 a week average. I plan to keep this up a few years but plans could change.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like clues are alinging

Micheal Burry's tweets were definitely about Gamestop having market crash potential. There are a literal fukkton of options calls bought at the 200$ level and above till 800 where there are millions of call options.

A similar option chain was setup that launched us up once 50$ was struck. Thats the gamma squeeze. Whales have set up a even bigger gamma squeeze at 200.

Oldhead breaks it down beautifully

This is why Burry tweeted that video showing a massive amount of options orders and deleted it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But such literal extremes in ONE day!

It's like they have a Bull reporter one day and a Bear the next...what kind of catalyst changes so quickly? Hardly investing and more trading.
They’re a content mill. Them and Motley, they have hundreds, if not thousands, of contributors so they can have people writing about damn near every stock and flood google results nonstop. That’s how you get so many conflicting reviews back to back. Sarah writes crypto is bullshyt while Brad is writing about how it’s replacing gold...doesn’t matter to these site, if you’re negative on crypto, they got an article in your results, if you’re positive on crypto, you get an article too!

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Hopefully we can at least stay flat today and then sector rotate back into tech next week.

I know I'm probably the biggest JD bull on here but it is looking like a huge buy at these prices for a long term hold. Earnings coming up march 10, and it's gonna spin off JD logistics in a Hong Kong IPO soon. Plus unlike BABA, JD has full backing from the CCP. The main risk is that US-china tensions rise further, but we haven't heard much about that from Biden and I'd guess things will be much more low-key than with trump. if you have no china/international exposure then it's a good bet for diversification. I would add more shares or leaps but I already have too much and wasted most of my remaining cash on apple lol.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Looks like clues are alinging

Micheal Burry's tweets were definitely about Gamestop having market crash potential. There are a literal fukkton of options calls bought at the 200$ level and above till 800 where there are millions of call options.

A similar option chain was setup that launched us up once 50$ was struck. Thats the gamma squeeze. Whales have set up a even bigger gamma squeeze at 200.

Oldhead breaks it down beautifully

This is why Burry tweeted that video showing a massive amount of options orders and deleted it.

I'm watching him live and literally watched 4 hours of his video yesterday when I found him and if what he's saying is right oh boy