Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

morris

Superstar
Daps
Meet Kevin's transition from mostly real estate investor to stock investor was much needed.

He's getting memed now.

aight, spent the night on Finviz and google, i'm about to open positions in AQB and RMO tomorrow. both are risky but given where their stock price is and my willingness to hold a year, i'm hoping for 3x on both

A bit pissed RIOT sold off based on stop price (especially at less than 120%-->was up 220%), So now I have some extra change to throw around. PING also sold based on triggers

AQB might be a good pick at this price; unsure about RMO:
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Imma put RIOT on my watchlist; if it goes under $35 I might snatch a bunch.

BTW, InvestorPlace must the most BIPOLAR of stock sites:
J0flG6E.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

A bit pissed RIOT sold off based on stop price (especially at less than 120%-->was up 220%), So now I have some extra change to throw around. PING also sold based on triggers

AQB might be a good pick at this price; unsure about RMO:
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Imma put RIOT on my watchlist; if it goes under $35 I might snatch a bunch.

BTW, InvestorPlace must the most BIPOLAR of stock sites:
J0flG6E.png
I wouldn’t say bipolar but a lot of people change / evolve on their positions. That’s how everyone should be. Don’t marry these stocks.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gonna see if ETH will drop more before buying, I don’t mind buying at 2k if it goes up again but worth waiting this ‘crypto’ correction out I guess

morris

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t say bipolar but a lot of people change / evolve on their positions. That’s how everyone should be. Don’t marry these stocks.
But such literal extremes in ONE day!

It's like they have a Bull reporter one day and a Bear the next...what kind of catalyst changes so quickly? Hardly investing and more trading.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

It's like they have a Bull reporter one day and a Bear the next...what kind of catalyst changes so quickly? Hardly investing and more trading.
Could be anything. Maybe you looked into to something, read a book, saw something on tv or had an epiphany. People are allowed to change their mind and position. Being stubborn isn’t cool though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

you can't play the middle in anything anymore... it's all about extremes. Everything either great or sucks.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Meet Kevin's transition from mostly real estate investor to stock investor was much needed.

He's getting memed now.

Does he really add much to the conversation? I watched him for a little bit and I felt like he was just repeating what FE was saying but with less depth.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's looking like a good time to sell my thcb and sbe shares for Tesla. I might also throw a good chunk of my arkk into it. Tesla is still expensive but this recent dip is making it look more attractive