Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically I’m having a red day and I can’t buy any dips because I’m not touching none of my savings and I’m also not getting out of my lesser plays like uamy and trch

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything red while funds go stomp out the meme rallies

:unimpressed:
Exactly. This is what I been saying

So whats the play in a padagrim like this? In the face of obvious market manipulation by big money? What could you do to push back on the nikkas who have cost folks so much money since the 29th with all their dumping just to win their bet against retail traders?

(:whistle:Buy the meme stock)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
In early '09, Stewart started throwing shots at CNBC for their coverage of the markets leading up to and during the crash. He went at Rick Santelli who gave a rant at Obama because Obama wanted to give some bail out money to regular people, despite already giving Billions (maybe Trillions) to the banks.

He basically called them shills for all these big banks and insurance companies and showed clips of them pumping bank stocks even as they were falling. Some CNBC personalities struck back at Stewart and then he came back at them -- most notably Cramer.

He exposed Cramer as a Bear Sterns shill and showed that Cramer was pushing people to buy Bear pretty much all the way up to their bankruptcy. Cramer pretty much fell back, apologized, and went on a woe is me tour.

I'm not doing it justice the way I'm explaining it but this shyt was everywhere back then.
Yeah I remember when he told Stewart he was just trying to be entertaining with stocks like he is with politics and Stewart was like you're fukking with peoples money and their lives, this isn't a game or jokes about politics. He fell back hard.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Basically I’m having a red day and I can’t buy any dips because I’m not touching none of my savings and I’m also not getting out of my lesser plays like uamy and trch

well nothing is really below my cost basis.. so if i'm adding at this point it's averaging up. Just waiting to break out of this sideways action

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In early '09, Stewart started throwing shots at CNBC for their coverage of the markets leading up to and during the crash. He went at Rick Santelli who gave a rant at Obama because Obama wanted to give some bail out money to regular people, despite already giving Billions (maybe Trillions) to the banks.

He basically called them shills for all these big banks and insurance companies and showed clips of them pumping bank stocks even as they were falling. Some CNBC personalities struck back at Stewart and then he came back at them -- most notably Cramer.

He exposed Cramer as a Bear Sterns shill and showed that Cramer was pushing people to buy Bear pretty much all the way up to their bankruptcy. Cramer pretty much fell back, apologized, and went on a woe is me tour.

I'm not doing it justice the way I'm explaining it but this shyt was everywhere back then.

nah appreciate the quick synopsis...rep...and lmao at the bold

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember when he told Stewart he was just trying to be entertaining with stocks like he is with politics and Stewart was like you're fukking with peoples money and their lives, this isn't a game or jokes about politics. He fell back hard.

it’s very frustrating to see on any level

Lex218

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kmph if it gets approval plus desired label next week, will be worth billions
current market cap is less than 200 mill
KMPH is an interesting case study from my beginner's POV

pulling for countryballa on this one
:woah:

i did also say several times kmph is an extremely risky play
it is very possibly they get denied next week and you’ll see a -20 -30 -40% in your account
@CountryBalla
Pending approval, how high do you see it moving next week and long term? I might wanna buy more :takedat:

I know you’re not a financial advisor :sas1::mjlit:

Last edited: