Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i have a paper trade acct using thinkorswim, for stocks and options it update with real time data

yea same here, was just wondering how accurate the buys and sells are. Dont wanna be over confident when i make the switch to live trading and find out the trades I was pulling off arent quite as feasibile.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watch all his videos. He really tries to educate his viewers on how to invest. He was saying buy the Ark funds not the individual companies because, and Cathy Wood was talking about selling lesser convictions, when Ark moves they'll cause a collapse in some of these companies. I own a few shares of PACB and Ark owns 15% of it.

I’ve heard many in here voice the same thing last year when the different ARKs started catching fire

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Bonds :blessed:

Not even caring about stock prices but when yields rise ---> Debt becomes more expensive, interest payments up, corporate earnings down.

And that's not even considering the consumer:mjcry:.

How that SQ leap going tho bruh? no :troll:

J Powell step in :damn:

The SQ leaps are okay. I don't care about losing that money it was just a moon shot :troll:

They getting killed atm. But price upgrades coming in. That will save me right:dead: