Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Due your own DD, but I'm sure you're too busy holding them ev bags:russ: wish I had more Tesla to dump on you but I did it back at 800

Lol I almost spent real time on a paragraph explaining how EVs and Tesla specifically went for me last year,, but once I argue w/ a clown I’m just a part of the circus.

You got it bro enjoy the AMC ride to the moon Dr. Burry Jr.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh I know the DD can you just tell us while you're so happy?

Did you buy 10 shares of tsla this am when it was 620?
I had a cciv ninja buy stop activated rhis morning. :wow: gonna dump it just cause

If you knew the DD you wouldnt be saying this
Lol I almost spent real time on a paragraph explaining how EVs and Tesla specifically went for me last year,, but once I argue w/ a clown I’m just a part of the circus.

You got it bro enjoy the AMC ride to the moon Dr. Burry Jr.
You dont need a circus, you'd be a clown either way

You dont post DD, or think for yourself. Oooh you invested in Tesla last year :mjlol: look at mr. Big daring stock trader here

you look for the opinions of others for a wave to ride then you wanna talk shyt. Eat that red up

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I had a cciv ninja buy stop activated rhis morning. :wow: gonna dump it just cause

If you knew the DD you wouldnt be saying this

You dont need a circus, you'd be a clown either way

You dont post DD, or think for yourself. Oooh you invested in Tesla last year :mjlol: look at mr. Big daring stock trader here

you look for the opinions of others for a wave to ride then you wanna talk shyt. Eat that red up
You're in the wrong sub forum bro

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Scooped up some more IPOE at 19 too. Wish I got it in the 18s but I didn’t wanna miss the sub 20 boat and I’m a big believer in SoFi.

I’m learning something new all the time w/ SPACs, but I feel like these times where it’s a dry spell of news or rumors is a good time to buy if you’re a believer in the merger company.