Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
CCIV gang,

If you got in late at $40+ then yall should've eaten the profit. I mean history says a major drop happens after a long stretch of run up. SHLL is a great example. what goes up must come down. the hype dies very quick.

If yall got in at $40 and didn't lose money then i would get out now and go find another SPAC if SPAC is your thing. if yall got in below $20 then yall should be good. hold on to your shares and keep it long term.

Why should people get out at $40 but stay long if they got in at $20 if they're long. I don't get that.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Disney is a beast woo.

I added TTCF and will keep an eye out on PTON, AMD, Tesla, NFLX and BYND.

I might just add a little PTON and NFLX tomorrow

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Well, I've been trading for just over two weeks now, and I gotta say that it's been a bit of an overwhelming experience so far. There's just so much to learn...:wow:

But, I've been reading the posts here and I'm making my way through the "Stock Investing for Dummies" book, I think I'm on the right track.

My portfolio has been nothing but red at this point. CTRM, ARKF, SNDL, and OCGN have me down 37% across the board, but I'm holding to the end:mjlit:

I think my next move is going to be NGAC and or BREZ, I'll be doing more research on them this week. I tried get on the AABB jump today, but TD is taking their sweet time clearing my deposit.:beli:

:salute:to everyone in here finding success in the market, I hope to join y'all soon.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I learn more from taking loses than getting wins and even though Im still a rookie at shyt, I'm thankful for the loses cause the wins gonna stack one day and when they do ...
tenor.gif

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I plan to continue to hold. Telsa had their IPO in what 2010? The stock didn't really do too much for 8-9 years.

If this falls even more I plan to add to my shares.

It's hard to compare it with Tesla tho. Tesla had the 1st mover advantage with no real competition to build the brand. nobody took them seriously, so there was no high expectation early on.

Lucid will have tougher time building the brand and cult following. expectation is high and they will always be compared to tesla. they have to worry about Tesla and then so many newcomers. hell, they gonna have to worry about the legacy automakers as well.

so Tesla actually lucked the fuk out when they started the company so early. it pays to have the vision nobody had.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Made some moves today. I've been waiting for a day like this.

Increased TSLA positions in M1s
Sold some MARA profits to buy more TSLA in RH.
Sold some Planet 13 profits to buy more TSLA in Fidelity.
Bought more BTC in Coinbase

let's have few more days like this. :whew:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
been adding TTCF everyday. Why? they are expected to announce revenue growth 70% YOY. they just getting started.

it's not a 'sexy' play but it's one i feel confident i will clean up on.

i'm all set with TTCF, but if it dips more then I would have to go in.