Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Someone smarter than me wanna explain what’s happening with CCIV? I got in on at 27 and bought more last week to average up to $31. I don’t plan on selling just curious.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think i missed the window on JETS 2023 calls :francis: (for what i consider a good entry)

Been waiting on it to come down and its cooking up

I have a TON of these:
JETS Jan 20 '23 $35 Call

They're way up today. The 52 week high was 29.30, so even if you just expect it to go back to pre-COVID levels it still has room to go up.

Between JETS, SLV and my REITs I actually did pretty well overall today.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
LUCID just announced they going public through CCIV :blessed::blessed::blessed:
1 hour later:
:sadcam: is cciv over?
got damn.....

Markets are unpredictable. Good thing is a lot people in here CCIV for under $20.....

No one should stress over this if they're going long. Consolidation is normal, especially after shyt run up so much in the last week and a half.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing about ethereum 2.0. Is that just going to update this one? Or a new coin all together?

i thought 2.0 is the one people are investing right now. i really don't know the technicals. but i know eth actually isn't a coin. it's more of an internet for crypto. there's a Ethereum classic. think of it as 2.0 more progressive version.

Ethereum-Classic-vs-Ethereum-insert.png

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
CCIV gang,

If you got in late at $40+ then yall should've eaten the profit. I mean history says a major drop happens after a long stretch of run up. SHLL is a great example. what goes up must come down. the hype dies very quick.

If yall got in at $40 and didn't lose money then i would get out now and go find another SPAC if SPAC is your thing. if yall got in below $20 then yall should be good. hold on to your shares and keep it long term.

I was able to add more shares on this dip

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Some of you seem too emotional and impatient. There’s gonna be red days, no way around it. Invest in stuff you believe in long term and whenever the short term market stuff shakes out, you should be fine. I lost thousands on Tesla today, didn’t move me at all.

if I wasn’t waiting for some stuff to get setup, I would’ve bought more Tesla at this level.

- ark bought 270k shares roughly of Tesla, across 3 accounts. Lol, relax if you’re holding shares.

Last edited: