Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
My opinion on selling when the market goes red.

That is something I did when I first started investing, years ago. It is a sign of immaturity, point blank, just stick through it, if you can’t you aren’t built for it and I’m being serious. The best is just to not even look at your stocks everyday. Look at them once a month or something because they will grow if you’re not completely incompetent.

If you are only tryna make very short team money, then you’re allowed to shyt bricks but damn, it’s just gambling at that point, you can do that anywhere.

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked CCIV. what the fukk happened!:ohhh: I thought the official announcement was supposed to be a good thing?

:what:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just checked CCIV. what the fukk happened!:ohhh: I thought the official announcement was supposed to be a good thing?

:what:

No the hype/lead up to this announcement was the good thing...now that the merger is known it will start going down until they either start pushing product or some other hype occurs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No the hype/lead up to this announcement was the good thing...now that the merger is known it will start going down until they either start pushing product or some other hype occurs.

the news leaked on Tuesday 2/16 so the confirmation was not really news. But this is typical movement. nothing to worry about if u love the company.

the only reason i sold most of my shares last week was because i was up so much... u have to eventually lock in profit.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the news leaked on Tuesday 2/16 so the confirmation was not really news. But this is typical movement. nothing to worry about if u love the company.

the only reason i sold most of my shares last week was because i was up so much... u have to eventually lock in profit.
Will cciv rebound tomorrow?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
CCIV gang,

If you got in late at $40+ then yall should've eaten the profit. I mean history says a major drop happens after a long stretch of run up. SHLL is a great example. what goes up must come down. the hype dies very quick.

If yall got in at $40 and didn't lose money then i would get out now and go find another SPAC if SPAC is your thing. if yall got in below $20 then yall should be good. hold on to your shares and keep it long term.