Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i waited too long to get back into amc and wtf is going on with gmc. i remember a poster predicating big things incoming for them

:ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Was looking at BREZ and thinking about buying some warrants.

From what I understand, warrants are the rights to purchase shares at a set date and price.

My question is, where do I find that expected date and price??

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:yawn:

Days like just don't look at your phone / account.

If you're playing with suspect stocks then let this be your warning about how fickle the markets can be. There were warnings all throughout this thread, during the beginning on the month that days like these were coming. I ain't sell shyt and i plan on selling shyt. Just buying dips :whew:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you just started investing last year how do you even know you're built for a bear market? You're talking like you been in the game for over ten years plus:gucci:
I mean there's been several micro crashes since the big one last March, but you're right.

However, you can definitely tell when you're transitioning to a more solid investor.

So not freaking out and over trading, not letting go of blue chips when they dip 2% all signs of a maturing trader, more prepared for a declining market....maybe that's what I should've said.