Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm a rookie so bear with me, but isn't the DOW at 31,000?

tbh the DOW never ran. All it did was get back to pre covid levels. it was 30,000 last year.

The NASDAQ ran a ton so that's where all the selling off is coming it's down like 500 points in the last week. Tesla, Apple getting murdered.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
How are you quantifying this? Tesla has billions of miles of driver data while waymo is still in the tens of millions. Also waymo is collecting driving data in california, new mexico, and arizona. I would want to see them in harsher climates before crowning them.
Market is open so I don't want to flood this thread with Tesla/self-driving posts. We can take it another thread.

But to answer you, Waymo is ahead simply because they actually have a self driving car :manny: Driverless vehicle taking people from point A to point B on public roads.

For Waymo I said, unfortunately, because they've been taking a very, very long time to figure out Arizona roads, so I agree with you that at this pace New York, London and Rome will take an eternity.

But at least they have a working system they can build on and my hope is also that Waymo is being overly cautious (because of Uber and Tesla fukkery) so that they'll be able to speed up the process eventually.

I don't believe much of that Tesla's driver data is useful at all. First of all most of their time recently was spent just trying to catch back up to where they were with Mobileye, then they've been putting in new computer HW3 even though according to Elon the one they had in there in 2016 was fully capable.

What Elon is saying and what Andrej Karpathy (head of AI and Autopilot at Tesla) is saying is very different. If they're rewriting neural network and putting in new hardware I highly doubt they can make use of billions of driver data.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That entirely depends on your goals, budget, and belief in the company.

Im gonna invest in it straight away because I believe in the company and been saving up money for it.
My kids play roblox non stop. They are playing it right now.

I know it’s gonna be a very successful company. I think I might jump in too

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
down 17 fukkin bands and countin today.
TLzg.gif