Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I think Texas has a lot to do w/ this also. don't think all profit taking.

I actually started wondering that yesterday too, what industries and in turn markets are affected by a complete stoppage in one of America’s biggest states. :jbhmm: I’m not smart enough to know what domino effect that would have on different corners of the market and how extreme it would be.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
cathie needs to explain to me why in a bull market her prized arkg is flat on the year. it can't hold it's gains for shyt. :scust:

Great year last year :hubie:

but last year don't count anymore.
During down trends growth and innovation will feel some pain. That's why you consolidate into your strongest conviction plays. Arkk has acknowledged they will do that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought some $PLUG today.

Also bought into a new PENNY STOCK: $HCMC. Extremely cheap and looks to have alot of promise.

Selling vape products, health food store, and all other things. Looks good.

Again, do you own DD

Heard about this on a Clubhouse chat.

everything hinges on the lawsuit, if it fails bail

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
During down trends growth and innovation will feel some pain. That's why you consolidate into your strongest conviction plays. Arkk has acknowledged they will do that

no doubt but overall 2021 has had a positive spin and arkg was at $100 /share last year in Dec. She touted it as her highest conviction of all her funds. Hey.. arkq has done well.. arkw... i need to know why arkg can't hold it's gains anymore. :manny:

not planning on storing money in something that can't outperform SPY

MSOS is kicking it's ass :dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meet Kevin basically said a statement that seems plausible to me. People may be leaving xpeng and NIO to invest in cciv.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I actually started wondering that yesterday too, what industries and in turn markets are affected by a complete stoppage in one of America’s biggest states. :jbhmm: I’m not smart enough to know what domino effect that would have on different corners of the market and how extreme it would be.

The obvious one is gas/oil prices for cars & homes are going up.

A random one would be Botox. I only know cuz my girl is hosting an event and her doctor friend is freaking out but I guess Houston houses all of the Botox distribution for the US and they're fukked right now.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Do we think this is a good time to buy up more Nio at a discount? Or do we think Mid-50s is where it belongs in the short-midterm

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
cathie needs to explain to me why in a bull market her prized arkg is flat on the year. it can't hold it's gains for shyt. :scust:

Great year last year :hubie:

but last year don't count anymore.
her goal is to avg 20% per yr...with close to 200% growth last year, in the boom bust world of biotech, she has room for flat/down months :ld: