Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
matterport is the best VR/3D virtual tool software in the market, used it to sell my place. i just wonder what the cap is for it as a standalone company, it's pretty niche. seems like a company Autodesk or a Real Estate tech platform should've acquired

i sold mine with it too. and i was in the market twice. this helps the buying decision alot.

the space will get crowded quick. but this got a serious potential cuz how great they are and they are the first mover which is a moat. i'll get in down the road. need something in the real estate related stocks anyway.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I sold some NIO last week. It went up and tested low 60s and was rejected. I think it still had upside to $80+ but I felt I'd get more returns elsewhere too.

I had first hopped in NIO at $39
I'm starting to feel the same. I got in earlier than you, got up to 3x but it seems about time I take my gains and leave. I can take 2x and watch it grow somewhere else.

And lets be honest, what's the likely hood of NIO 2x right now? I hoped to compare them to Tesla, but Tesla is apart of a much bigger movement. They literally flew one of their cars into space. NIO just wants to make a good car. They are not gonna catch up until they become more than a car company.

My goal was to hold long, the major milestone would have been them manufacturing their own cars... but they still have a partner and no plans to build themselves. Seems even more committed to manufacturing partnership. I don't know if they are really in this to grow beyond what they are today as a company. Just higher volumes. Thats just enough to keep their shares value stagnant / in weekly flux.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
In a bear market do certain sticks will run? I am assuming if you are in a bear market and still targeting spacs you will still be good.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
In a bear market do certain sticks will run? I am assuming if you are in a bear market and still targeting spacs you will still be good.
Naw SPACs will get hit hard if we have some truly red weeks. Anyone who was invested in SPACs back in October knows

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Game done changed. You can access Street level DD and analysis for free in Discord chats.

Of course do your own research/have your own strategy but a lot of the leg work can easily be obtained.

Then again, everyone looks like a genius in a bull market so :yeshrug:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
I know Wayfair stock is overpriced but the service as a whole is great. I've been ordering all type of shyt off there recently, ships fast with no hassles. Personally I see no reason to go to a furniture store again, especially if they develop more advanced preview features. May consider starting a position if it goes thru a major correction