Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Cant decide was the best buy at this lovely dip, suggestions brehs. Was thinking finally dipping my toe in TSLA but its already basically at 800 again

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I might have to pull some of my savings if these SPACs are a guaranteed $10 back why bother using a savings account that's not really collecting any interest?

Yeah they seem like really good investments at the floor. Almost like cheat codes tbh. If they flop take your money back, if they turn to cciv you won for minimal risk.

I couldnt decide what to cop on the deal I finally got into tesla and GEVO. I can imagine both will recover pretty quickly here

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It just hit me yesterday that on CCIV I made more money in a single day off a $2300 investment than someone that makes $15 an hour makes in a month of work. I haven't even held CCIV over a month. Bought it on the first.

Workers in this country are literally wasting their lives away doing work while people who simply have more money than them have their money generate more income than such workers ever could.

If some regular Joe could have 12 days annually that they do what happened to me yesterday they could quit their $15 an hour job and do nothing else all year.
Yep, that's why more people should be invested.

It's take money to make money, and it's easier to make money when you have money.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn I'm now up 134%.

Welcome to SPAC life

I might have to pull some of my savings if these SPACs are a guaranteed $10 back why bother using a savings account that's not really collecting any interest?

CVII - UNITS
GNRS = Supposed to target cannabis
MCMJ = Supposed to target cannabis

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

UNITS day one cop: SPNG which I read will be SRNG, they had some fukkery with ticker

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

"Past SPACs: The team behind Spinning Eagle Acquisition Corp has years of experience in the SPAC industry including two recent success stories with DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) and Skillz Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLZ)."