Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It just hit me yesterday that on CCIV I made more money in a single day off a $2300 investment than someone that makes $15 an hour makes in a month of work. I haven't even held CCIV over a month. Bought it on the first.

Workers in this country are literally wasting their lives away doing work while people who simply have more money than them have their money generate more income than such workers ever could.

If some regular Joe could have 12 days annually that they do what happened to me yesterday they could quit their $15 an hour job and do nothing else all year.

Thats why I spend my day looking at stocks and barely getting anything done for work :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have both, nio has been such a disappointment the past month but i still believe

it really has I was really sitting up there last month thinking about ditching my shares of NIO and going all in on cciv. But I decided not to I’m just going to stick with NIO.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
how often is he right?

I did my research a few days ago, looking back into the private telegram; aligning with dates and what not... 85 percent I’d say. He does his research, scans for gems & alerts us.

the person who put me onto him, swears by him and he said his alerts legit helped him leave his job and become a full time trader and he’s been only trading a year ?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
CVII - UNITS
GNRS = Supposed to target cannabis
MCMJ = Supposed to target cannabis

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

UNITS day one cop: SPNG which I read will be SRNG, they had some fukkery with ticker

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

"Past SPACs: The team behind Spinning Eagle Acquisition Corp has years of experience in the SPAC industry including two recent success stories with DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) and Skillz Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLZ)."
When is SRNG dropping?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did my research a few days ago, looking back into the private telegram; aligning with dates and what not... 85 percent I’d say. He does his research, scans for gems & alerts us.

the person who put me onto him, swears by him and he said his alerts legit helped him leave his job and become a full time trader and he’s been only trading a year ?
you have to pay to get into his telegram?