Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
This is a question everyone should consider about the Tesla FUD that is nonstop. If Tesla is currently battery constrained to the point that they have to develop their own batteries in addition to the longterm agreements with suppliers to build out their capacity, how is the competition going to secure battery capacity to scale their EV fleet?

Without developing in house battery tech or hoping suppliers massively increase scale (benefits Tesla), how is the 'competition' going to scale?

Ask yourself why does Ford and GM get free positive air time on CNBC but Tesla's coverage is overwhelming negative?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It just hit me yesterday that on CCIV I made more money in a single day off a $2300 investment than someone that makes $15 an hour makes in a month of work. I haven't even held CCIV over a month. Bought it on the first.

Workers in this country are literally wasting their lives away doing work while people who simply have more money than them have their money generate more income than such workers ever could.

If some regular Joe could have 12 days annually that they do what happened to me yesterday they could quit their $15 an hour job and do nothing else all year.
Yep
I wish i knew this when i was in college
I would've made so much money investing and doing covered calls instead of worrying about alcohol money :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you're just now understanding capitalism? those with capital have the means to acquire more capital and thus wealth, those who don't have access to capital remain behind.
I never really sat back and thought how even someone like me factors into that equation. It's unfair to them that I could do that simply for having more than they do while they have to struggle and work to get that.

A single day for me being more than a month for them. I didn't do anything special to earn that while they sold their lives away for such an amount.

While I do my job someone else who does nothing probably generates my annual income in a week.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
AMZN isn't spinning out AWS, it's their highest margin business, everything else is top line. one company that aint fukking with the structure of their stock is AMZN

I totally agree AWS is their strongest business lines. I didn’t mean they’d do it by choice, I believe it’s going to happen for antitrust reasons.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
edit: ^^^ elon's twitter trolling has jack all to do with TSLA pulling back, the shyt ran up way ahead of valuation + a potential competitor on the market in 2 months. it needed to pullback
I know it's not the only reason, but it certainly doesn't give investors faith in Elon's ability to run the company professionally consistently. The latter more than the former.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
AMZN isn't spinning out AWS, it's their highest margin business, everything else is top line. one company that aint fukking with the structure of their stock is AMZN

I agree especially since the AWS CEO is now top dog. My comment was that those business lines would be worth far more as independent companies.

Similar to how Icahn forced Ebay to spin out PayPal because it was undervalued.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It just hit me yesterday that on CCIV I made more money in a single day off a $2300 investment than someone that makes $15 an hour makes in a month of work. I haven't even held CCIV over a month. Bought it on the first.

Workers in this country are literally wasting their lives away doing work while people who simply have more money than them have their money generate more income than such workers ever could.

If some regular Joe could have 12 days annually that they do what happened to me yesterday they could quit their $15 an hour job and do nothing else all year.

welcome to the world bruh