Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ECEZ people still holding?
clearly it's not gonna take off, dump on friday hurt and 3 day weekend killed momentum. i'm riding out the volatility to see if it hits my CB and I'm out

that asian dude @K-Deini posted last week is trying his hardest to pump it now that he rebought in after dumping friday

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
sold some CCIV 2/19 calls this morning for a small loss. That theta. That wait is killing me

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
clearly it's not gonna take off, dump on friday hurt and 3 day weekend killed momentum. i'm riding out the volatility to see if it hits my CB and I'm out

that asian dude @K-Deini posted last week is trying his hardest to pump it now that he rebought in after dumping friday

I'm not deep enough in it for it to hurt me.

I feel like it's going to dip recover and in a month or three it's going to regain momentum and cross a penny or two.

It's the normal thing that happens to pennies. I have a limit on how much I risk in them.

The extra attention is going to bring more people to it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not deep enough in it for it to hurt me.

I feel like it's going to dip recover and in a month or three it's going to regain momentum and cross a penny or two.

It's the normal thing that happens to pennies. I have a limit on how much I risk in them.

The extra attention is going to bring more people to it.
very possible, but like i said, i can't bring myself to watch a micropenny like that for that long. i got 2-3 pennies i'm babysitting right now, that's enough for me, i was looking for a quick flip there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now that it's involved with crypto its definitely a potential long term play. I took my profits though. I try not to marry a stock, once it hits my targets as a swing I get out

fukk it, took the profit as well.

With Elon and Take 2 killin me today, I need a W :mjcry:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
5a7a3336136ec51d008b4a05